Tarboy Tarboy

Talent

without a doubt the most amazing thing i've ever seen. the music's really catchy, the animation is slick! niiiiiccee ooonnee

Dragon Ball LULZ Collab Dragon Ball LULZ Collab

The homour was

Umm....well, i dunno what too say, some of it made me grunt out a chuckle to or two but apart from that the humour was too vulgar to enjoy. I don't know who your target market is but they seem to like it, i however wasn't impressed.
The animation was good though.

Zelda: UO Epis:8 Zelda: UO Epis:8

I agree with Acrojawa

Wasn't the best episode but still fun too watch. enjoyable if a bit short.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Woot!

I'm probably going to repeat everything everyone says but this was amazing. If I had a greater attention span i would sit threw this.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Fans of Final Fantasy & RPGS will enjoy this

I really enjoyed this, it was fun and the character designs were cool and cute. I've watched you're other stuff too so i'm glad to see these guys are back again.
The sword designs were epic, especially loved Soul Eater which kinda looked like Soul edge (seriously though only hardcore SC gamers would see the comparison)
after while it got kind of repetitive but whatever.
Oh and THANK YOU for buffin up the stats! theres nothin more frustrating than level grinding when all you wanna do is take names and kick ass.
I recommend this game to anyone who likes big swords, big blasts and shiny graphics. In short my only pet peeve would be unlockable characters but thats just cus im a whore lol. Nice work Matt. Oh and i've checked your Deviantart too, it rocks. Oh oh And Mog Owns!

matt-likes-swords responds:

Thanks bro.

Beauty Resort Beauty Resort

Good Game

I liked this game, the difficulty settings were good up until that last level where it almost felt impossible to please everyone. The upgrades were nice but all that ahrdwork kind of went unfulfilled when i found out i couldnt spend any of it, having helpers to repair the broken down devises would've been a nice touch, please add that the next time you descide to upgrade this, also Doriphor spesified that there should be a command that lets you move around the paying customers so that they dont clog up the other devises & i couldnt agree more. you could maybe build a cash register so that they can pay there or maybe even just disapear and you hear a 'ka-ching' sound.

All in all it was a good games but these problems couldnt be shrugged off, i got constantly frustrated by the lack of support and the incase of customers.

Hokage Funeral Hokage Funeral

very nice

No, JDragonX, it's called Hokage Funeral, Mayuke got it right. Will of Fire may sound like it but it's used for two entirely different circumstances. 'Will of fire' sounds more uplifting and Hokages funeral is well for a funeral so its more toned down to fit the enviroment of a mourning ceremony.
Oh yeah, good remix btw!

Super Mario Bros Theme! Super Mario Bros Theme!

HOLY CRAP!

This is like an orgasm in my ears! Thank god im not deaf, this is awesome in every single way. It sounds like a professional soundtrack, the beats catchy and and enjoyable. Very nostalgic too, I love you! x

Donkey Kong - theme remix Donkey Kong - theme remix

Klassic Kong

*BING BONG* "Staff announcement, could Steve report to Isle 3 for a clean up, Isle 3 please."
lol it sounded like the start of a staff announcement on the tannoy i dunno if its just me who thought that XD Nice tune though

Davi Jones Davi Jones

Quality!

That is some stunning artwork!

wolfboy wolfboy