Hokage Funeral Hokage Funeral

very nice

No, JDragonX, it's called Hokage Funeral, Mayuke got it right. Will of Fire may sound like it but it's used for two entirely different circumstances. 'Will of fire' sounds more uplifting and Hokages funeral is well for a funeral so its more toned down to fit the enviroment of a mourning ceremony.
Oh yeah, good remix btw!

Super Mario Bros Theme! Super Mario Bros Theme!

HOLY CRAP!

This is like an orgasm in my ears! Thank god im not deaf, this is awesome in every single way. It sounds like a professional soundtrack, the beats catchy and and enjoyable. Very nostalgic too, I love you! x

Donkey Kong - theme remix Donkey Kong - theme remix

Klassic Kong

*BING BONG* "Staff announcement, could Steve report to Isle 3 for a clean up, Isle 3 please."
lol it sounded like the start of a staff announcement on the tannoy i dunno if its just me who thought that XD Nice tune though

Streets of Rage {RMX} Streets of Rage {RMX}

Brings back memories

I enjoyed this, well done.

Dearly Beloved {New version} Dearly Beloved {New version}

Comming from a hardcore Kh fan....

I kinda like it! It's pretty good. I wouldn't say I was utterly gobdmacked but I really liked how you mixed it in the appropriate areas. The variety was there too so it didnt fall flat on its face, the mix of the piano in with your mix was a good touch. it's close to a perfect- so keep at it.

Dirt Devil (Final Fantasy VI) Dirt Devil (Final Fantasy VI)

DAYUM!

NOw thats what I calla kick ass remix that deserves acclaim, im so glad i stumbled here by accident. You've got some major talent, good luck for the future.