Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Woot!

I'm probably going to repeat everything everyone says but this was amazing. If I had a greater attention span i would sit threw this.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Fans of Final Fantasy & RPGS will enjoy this

I really enjoyed this, it was fun and the character designs were cool and cute. I've watched you're other stuff too so i'm glad to see these guys are back again.
The sword designs were epic, especially loved Soul Eater which kinda looked like Soul edge (seriously though only hardcore SC gamers would see the comparison)
after while it got kind of repetitive but whatever.
Oh and THANK YOU for buffin up the stats! theres nothin more frustrating than level grinding when all you wanna do is take names and kick ass.
I recommend this game to anyone who likes big swords, big blasts and shiny graphics. In short my only pet peeve would be unlockable characters but thats just cus im a whore lol. Nice work Matt. Oh and i've checked your Deviantart too, it rocks. Oh oh And Mog Owns!

matt-likes-swords responds:

Thanks bro.

Beauty Resort Beauty Resort

Good Game

I liked this game, the difficulty settings were good up until that last level where it almost felt impossible to please everyone. The upgrades were nice but all that ahrdwork kind of went unfulfilled when i found out i couldnt spend any of it, having helpers to repair the broken down devises would've been a nice touch, please add that the next time you descide to upgrade this, also Doriphor spesified that there should be a command that lets you move around the paying customers so that they dont clog up the other devises & i couldnt agree more. you could maybe build a cash register so that they can pay there or maybe even just disapear and you hear a 'ka-ching' sound.

All in all it was a good games but these problems couldnt be shrugged off, i got constantly frustrated by the lack of support and the incase of customers.