Tarboy Tarboy

Talent

without a doubt the most amazing thing i've ever seen. the music's really catchy, the animation is slick! niiiiiccee ooonnee

Dragon Ball LULZ Collab Dragon Ball LULZ Collab

The homour was

Umm....well, i dunno what too say, some of it made me grunt out a chuckle to or two but apart from that the humour was too vulgar to enjoy. I don't know who your target market is but they seem to like it, i however wasn't impressed.
The animation was good though.

Zelda: UO Epis:8 Zelda: UO Epis:8

I agree with Acrojawa

Wasn't the best episode but still fun too watch. enjoyable if a bit short.

How Badass is he? -T.L.L. How Badass is he? -T.L.L.

That narrators voice is badass!

I'm hooked on you're style!
I love all the comments, I love ego Link, I love Narcisstic Zelda, I like Sprite! Gah I love Ganon's Horde guard. You've made bland characters into interesting and engaging ones. You make all the characters lovable because of their flaws, i find this much more interesting then having Link portrayed as a dumbass or Link taking care of blue,red or purple.

Emptygoddess responds:

I'm glad you think so. I'm pretty sure truthfully i just combine cliches in a cliche way thus creating a cliche machine that rolls around all cliche like. A GOLEM MADE OF CLICHES! CRUSHING US ALL!

The Legend of Link Part 4 The Legend of Link Part 4

My hope in newgrounds is waning

I'm not sure why you're getting low marks dude but this is amazing. I love you're tyle of humour, its so refreshing. Dont expect a mature audience in newgrounds dude and sometimes people wont get, but you have an audience- I'm one of em! so just keep doing what you're doing.

Emptygoddess responds:

People have overall given me very good marks. Some people don't like it. Such is life.

LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders

I'm an instant fan!

The script, the humour, the voice acting, the style, the animation, the backgrounds, it was all perfect!
The best thing i've seen, fun too watch and i love how you guys have portrayed Link & Zelda. You should win awards for this, it's just brilliant.

The REAL Eggman The REAL Eggman

Eggman forever

I love this. I forgot this was made 4 years ago, and it's still gold.

Sonic's World NX ver. Sonic's World NX ver.

it was okay.

I got bored watching this. Its good but it's not brilliant, just sprites lip syncing over music, i dont understand the hype. Still im not bashing your creativity, i just think is this is over-rated. Good work though.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Hilarious!

I havent seen something as funny like that in agees.

School 13 - I.A.C.W. School 13 - I.A.C.W.

A great moral story

lol I love these, their funny and realistic, you can really relate to him. Ive done that tooooo often myself XD